Madagascar showcases a wonderful combo of culture and wildlife. Go trekking in its expansive national parks and drive or walk through rice farmers villages as well as visit a UNESCO`s world heritage site. You will enjoy this trip with its remarkable unique wildlife in the world such as lemurs and its friendly people living along the central highland. This tour will lead you to explore Madagascar treasures the people, the biodiversities within idyllic vistas
|HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS TRIP||– get up close with lemurs in National parks and reserves.
– hikes in the rainforest: Anjozorobe – Andasibe National Parks.
– Experience community immersion in Anjozorobe village: get to know daily life of highland farmers and inner organisation of a village.
– night walks in Anjozorobe and Andasibe for nocturnal lemurs.
– visit of Ambohimanga: a royal and sacred hill in Merina territory and UNESCO`s world heritage
– Bicycling in Volcanic region: Ampefy and Tritriva Antsirabe
– city tour in Antsirabe and visit of handicraft workshop
– unwind at Green club health Spa in Antananarivo
|ITINERARY||Antananarivo – Antsirabe – Antananarivo – Anjozorobe – Mantasoa -Andasibe – Antananarivo – Ampefy – Antananarivo.|
|PRICING INFORMATION:||PRICE INCLUDES:
This private tour can be customised according to your style. Any element can be tailored – activities, length, hotels and destinations.